I mean geez, our last post was in August. But we’ve got lots of exciting things to share with you!! Yep, lots of exciting things. I mean just tons of great things, really. SO many things.
Ok, not a damn thing in the exciting category. Has anything changed in the last five months? Well lets see.
- Honey B. still not pregnant? Check.
- Queen B. and Honey B. still fat? Double check (one for each chin).
- Still griping at Marmot and Left Brain for the same old things? Ok I hate this depressing game.
But in other news, here are the only mildly exciting things that have happened in our five month hiatus:
- Queen B. has moved just around the corner from my house. Or as Marmot says, one dysfunctional block away. We love it! Brewer and I walk down there to visit ‘Gramma’ (oh, she loves it when he calls her that) and we drink tea and gripe about our husbands.
- Marmot and I crossed a couple more Baby Bucket List items – we paid off credit card #2 and had an amazing trip to Europe this fall.
- And kind of a light pencil line through another BBL item – while I’m not at my ideal weight, I’m almost 50lbs lighter which is definitely a better weight than where I was! I still have another 50lbs to go, but I’m at least at the halfway point – I’ll take it.
- We’ve started a more serious approach to blogging, with some other ventures (to be disclosed in future) in process. And by more serious, that really just means that we bring notebooks to the aforementioned gripe sessions.
- Below is proof that we’re alive – taken in a name-since-forgotten piazza in Rome.
But long story short, we’re back! And we can’t wait to tell you about our new (brilliant) ideas…